Wednesday, June 3, 2009

2 DAY IN UK

I’m having my curry flavor maggi mee now and wearing 3 layers-long john, pajamas n cotton cloth. It is so cold here. Hot spicy instant noodles will keep me warm.
When we arrived yesterday, we found out that our apartment don’t even have a kettle and cooker. We were so thirsty. LJMU promise that they will provide these 2 things before we are here. So, after we briefly pack our luggage, we go and ask for kettle and cooker from the staff. Surprisingly, the staff told us that they are not going to giving us the kettle and the cooker and we need to buy them ourselves. SHIT.I did not say this word out. I have no gut to do so. But I was very disappointed because I was desperate for water. Luckily I bought 3 bottles of carbonated water from Tesco. £1 for 3 bottles. It is the cheapest among drinks that we can find. But one thing makes me worried. I can’t drink carbonated drinks. They will make me vomit. SHIT…again. How root beer I am…sign…
Today I woke up at 4.38am in UK means 11.38am in Malaysia. UK is so different. The sunshine during 4am in UK just like 9am in the Malaysia and the sky is still very blue…really blue during 9pm.
Jiayi 5.47 30May2009

3 comments:

shawnn loo said...

stupid lar u... eat wat drink wat aso vomit...

Ettkeric said...

be enjoying to be there.
Haiz, ask your housemate share money to buy one kettle. one kettle can be shared to use for everyone. even can ask Shu chin them. they may need it as well.

jiayi said...

shu chin is my hsemate la~
senior said pipe water is filter can drink de..
but kah hong said will cuz hair drop wo..
mt hair drop a lot lo..oso donno is bcuz i can't accustomed to d whether here or cuz of d pipe water